The Alpaca Ontario Fibre Faire & Show is returning for its 19th year to the West Niagara Agricultural Centre. Join us in a celebration of alpacas and the natural fibre industry.
This show is an opportunity for enthusiasts, both new and experienced, to show off their alpacas in the halter and walking fleece show ring, learn new fibre art techniques and shop for all your fibre needs.
The Fibre Artist Marketplace will be showcasing numerous handmade items and fibre art products for all your crafting needs. We will be offering a full workshop schedule to keep you busy throughout the weekend.
The Faire and Show will be open to the public Saturday from 9am – 4pm and Sunday from 9am – noon. Bring your family and friends and take part in one of the most unique events in Ontario celebrating natural fibres.
Lodging is available at our host hotel, Best Western St. Catharines Hotel and Conference Centre. A block of rooms have been reserved for our group at a discounted price of $149 which includes breakfast. Please follow this link to book your accommodations.
Don’t forget to purchase your tickets to the celebratory banquet hosted by Best Western St. Catharines Hotel and Conference Centre. A delicious buffet dinner of hand carved hip of beef au jus, glazed chicken teriyaki and baked penne bolognaise with all the trimmings will be served at 7pm with pre and post cocktails at your leisure.
- Walk an alpaca and other interactive displays are free to the general public
- Exquisite fibre vendors selling products such as rovings, yarn and many fibre supplies
- Unique vendors with handcrafted products
- Fibre workshops facilitated by professionals
- Fibre Arts Competition
- Mary-Ann English Spin-off Competition
- An opportunity for alpaca breeders and fibre enthusiasts to network, promote their businesses and learn new techniques
- Free to the public (and parking is also free!)
- 2 Shows in 2 Showrings
- Halter Show
- Walking Fleece Show
- Robin Nasemann – Halter Show
- Karen Kinyon – Walking Fleece show
For more information about the Spring Show, contact us.